Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fuse with adobe character

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, everyone, I'm Chris, I'm new to fuse,

ok I want to lip sync my character now I'm I right I need to use adobe character to do this or is there another way

in order for adobe character to work, you need to name the layers correctly but I can seem to get at all the layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, Adobe character animator is for 2D i.e, flat models... Fuse makes 3D models

You can lip sync 3d models with 3d software like inclone or unity and you could open your fuse character in Photoshop then flatten the layers so they're now 2d but to be honest, I wouldn't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

p.s, moved to character animation forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Character Animator needs a Photoshop or Illustrator file, not a Fuse 3D model. So you would have to save screenshots or similar I suspect.

I had wondered at times about a tool to take a 3D model and generate a 2D puppet automatically from it. E.g. take snapshots of puppet at the 5 profile angles supported by Character Animator, take images of mouth positions, eye positions, etc.  But its all manual at the moment - you would have to build the PSD/AI file by hand - there is no conversion utility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines