• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gibt es auch ein deutsches Forum für grundsätzliche Fragen?

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

CA ändert sich so schnell, dass es wahrscheinlich unmöglich ist ein Tutorial zu erstellen, welches von A nach B nach C geht.

Ich sehe nur Templates, die ich ändern und benutzen kann. ich muss direkt reinspringen, habe aber grundsätzliche Fragen zur

Bildschirmgröße, wie groß lege ich einen Charakter an, wie ändere ich die Bühnengröße oder ist sie immer 1920x1080? Wo ist der Boden der Bühne?

Und ja, ich spreche englisch, aber ich hätte lieber ein deutsches Forum, da kann ich mich besser ausdrücken.

Gibt es ein deutsches A-B-C-Tutorial?

Danke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you mention you speak English I'll reply in English (based on a Google Translate version of the above) since any German I'd post would just be Google Translate's output anyway. That'll at least be a stopgap in case no native German speakers drop by to help out.

> Screen size, how big do I attach a character,

I'm not sure if I'm interpreting this correctly, but if you mean what resolution should you make your character's artwork, there's some tradeoffs to be made based on your target scene resolution and expected zoom levels for different camera angles/cuts. Ideally you want enough resolution to avoid upsampling even at the closest zoom you plan to use and maybe a little extra for some slack, but if the resolution is too high it can cause performance problems, so it might be good to run a few experiments.

> how do I change the stage size or is it always 1920x1080?

If you select the Scene in the Project panel, the Properties panel will show the Scene's properties like framerate, resolution, and duration.

> Where is the floor of the stage?

Can you clarify this one? I can think of a few possible interpretations (a floor for physics collisions, a floor for a character to stand/walk, backgrounds, etc), but it's also possible there's some nuance lost in the machine translation.

> Is there a German language tutorial?
These are translated (though if I recall correctly opening this from the app does not currently swap in the URL based on the app language):
https://helpx.adobe.com/de/adobe-character-animator/tutorials.html

Note that the audio track for the videos is not translated, but there are translated subtitles.

Hope this helps! -- DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

thanks for your answer!

I'm coming from After Effects and there is the first thing you have to do select the stage size. When I'm in the rigging section, I was wondering where to put my character so that it is at the bottom of the record window (my charakter is just half body an head  )

Ok, when it's rendered out I can place it where i want in AE, but that was just one of many quick question that are popping out, when I look at the complex software.

Another question is, where can I find all the correct terms for the rigging. F.e. dangling hair. There is an empty psd but only with a minimum of terms.

I already builted a character, one or two years ago (and I dont know where it is) and now many things are different and many tutorials are old. So I was hoping there is a simple from A to Z Tutorial. Now I'm feeling, I'm sitting in a spaceship at full speed and have to figure out how it works

But the good thing is, I remembered a few things an the frontal character is done.

So I'll see you for the next questions!

Thank you,

o.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm in the rigging section, I was wondering where to put my character so that it is at the bottom of the record window...

Ah, now I understand. While the puppet is selected in the scene panel, you can use the properties of the Transform behavior to adjust the position and scale of your puppet so it works with your scene size.

Another question is, where can I find all the correct terms for the rigging.

Do you mean a quick list of all the different tags that rigging supports? The Tags section of the Properties panel in the Rig workspace shows the tags (if you click the "A" button to switch it from graphical to text mode, it's easy to see all the different names.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AAHH!!! Yes, I see!

And again AHH!! Awesome Thank you! That helps a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines