• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grouping and organizing properties

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My puppet, a chicken, has multiple profiles and uses the nutcracker jaw property to move the beak. When she is talking, her head can turn. To record only the talking bit, I have to enable in total 10 Nutcracker Jaw properties, which are scattered in a static and long list of all kinds of properties. I wish I was able to group the properties in the properties panel or at least organize them in some way. Or are there other suggestions how I could enable/ disable multiple properties like 10 Nutcracker Jaw properties at once?

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature requests , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second this feature request, just a simple way to organize properties by grouping them, like Triggers can be dropped into Swap Sets. I have multiple dangles, for example, on hair but also on earrings, and it would be nice to not only rename them but move them around on the list or into "Hair Dangles" and "Earring Dangles" groups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I do realize you can rename them already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you command/ctrl + select them in Rig mode, any changes you make in the Behaviors area will affect all the selected behaviors.

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 9.24.47 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines