I am making this puppet for a big project and I seem to be having trouble. What I am trying to do is Have the hair behind the neck Move with the head. However In the process of doing this its starting to become a glitch filled mess. Sometimes the body moves with the head and I can;t ground it. I'm gonna drop the photoshop file here. If anybody can help fix this Please do.
Again this is a list of what I want
- The back hair and Head to move together in sync behind THE NECK on only the Frontal left/right Quarter
- Have the Same thing happen with all body sides (Example: Right Profile body and Frontal head.)
- When I use a head turn The Front backhair also dissapears.
I also have this issue with the face behavior moving the body, Even slightly.
I also want to add that this will be a very elaborate puppet with tons and tons of Triggers.
I'll leave the PSP file and CH file here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CAGjl75DLrEwDVuURRLZ12svdbK4GL0t/view?usp=sharing
I could not open your puppet in CH. It said it was "read" only and would not import into a new project.
I opened your PS file and wow it is huge. Anyway, I would suggest you make the hair as separate sections, left, right, center and top. In CH you can make each section a "dangle" so it will move with the head and be more natural looking as independant pieces.
Not much more I can say about that. Be well fellow puppeteer.
Your puppet is heavy and didn't work well in my environment. So I can't give you detailed advice.
At first glance, there are hidden things that are not directly related to the puppet.
Maybe it is affecting the puppet movement.
1) You have not attached .puppet
2) A lot of unnecessary layers in .psd.
- make the .psd file lighter (get rid of unnecessary layers)
how can i contact you by email?
1) вы не приложили .puppet
2) очень много лишних слоев в .psd.
--облегчите .psd файл (избавьтесь от лишних слоев)
как можно связаться с вами емейл?