Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have a trigger on a timer?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, me again.

I was wondering if it was possible for a trigger to be triggered every 10 seconds or something like that.

I have a character who I created custom blinking for.  I just wanted more frames to occur for him to make it feel smoother.  Now it looks great, but I have to press the keyboard every time I want him to blink as the custom animated blink can't be triggered(or connected) to physically blinking(I think?)

Is there a way to trigger a cycle every few seconds or frames?  And have this timed trigger happen continuously, with the time indicated.

Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I use this technique often. See the walkthrough of Evans here, I go through using a timer system to make the buttons glow and other things: https://youtu.be/ja7bVr4kHCU?t=18m31s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanking you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines