• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Head distorts when walking...

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The distortion pulls to the bottom left of the head whether I am walking left or right. It pulls on the eye too. I checked through all the layers for misplaced handles and didn't find any. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 1.02.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 1.02.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-15 at 1.03.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-15 at 1.03.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-15 at 1.03.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 1.06.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-15 at 1.07.27 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

We finished this through direct message. He made the different views independent and moved the waist tag to the main body folders like the head tag instead of putting it in underlying layers. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you move the head origin (looks like it's tagged head/neck) in the profile views down to the actual neck area, does that help? I think having the neck on the forehead is what's causing the issue potentially...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I tried it. It helped a little. The right side is more stable, but the left is still bouncing down with either direction of walking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please File > Export > Puppet and share it as a link (Creative Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) here or in a DM to me so we could take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We finished this through direct message. He made the different views independent and moved the waist tag to the main body folders like the head tag instead of putting it in underlying layers. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines