• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Head Dragging

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, got an issue with head distortion. Cant go into a lot of specifics and cant put a picture since it has images the studio would not want me to share. however the deal were new to this program and Im trying to get the hang of rigging. I have quite a bit of it figured out but not as much as I wish I had. 

I have a puppet Im rigginng that is relatively complex it does a 360 turn and Im assuming they want to add walk cycles. there are 2 groups Head with all the turns Front 3/4 left 3/4 right Right Left and back and Body with all the turns Front 3/4 left 3/4 right Right Left and back. So I need to make it so it can do a head turn and turn the body with keys as well as make it walk when turning right or left. Im getting there with all of this but my current issue is with head distortion. All eyes, brows and mouths are set to independent but still distortion occurs. 

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS. sorry for my lack of manners, I would very much appreciate any assitance or advice any of you could offer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines