Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Head Turn, the head is not at the good Height

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
The puppet has a head turn and animated behavior with body tracking. To start I calibrate the puppet and when I turn my head the character turns his head too, but it is not at the right height, in Photoshop the two heads are strictly at the same height, in the Rig window too. Would the calibration only affect the frontal only?

TOPICS
Bugs , Freeze or hang , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put the frontal and 3/4 tag in the head and that solved the problem when I use the body tracking to move the body, but if I use the dragger it doesn't work, if I do this, squat the frontal but the 3/4 remains standing, is there a way to fix that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it improved, but didn't fix the problem.
In the first video (Issue Dragger) I show that from the frontal to 3/4 it does not follow the position at all.
In the second video (Issue BodyTrackin) I show the more I lower myself the more the gap between the frontal and the 3/4 becomes bigger. I have no idea how to fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess it boils down to what you need the action to do. In the case of the frog puppet, there's a squat and a leap out of the scene. If you're planning on something similar, you should be able to record all of the motions and actions, edit the timeline, and set it up as a replay that is triggered by a single key. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your answer ! If I had an animation to do with the puppet under these conditions, I would proceed as you explained.
But this puppet is for someone else, and I would like to give the customer a puppet that is as easy to use as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines