• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Head turn triggers eye blink

Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with my puppet where the head turn to right quarter causes only the right eye to blink and stay shut. I can see the blink animation proceeding, but I'm not certain why the lid doesn't re-open. I don't have clearance to share the puppet, but here are the Cycle Layers settings. Any ideas would be welcome. 

CycleLayersBehavior.png

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Is the misspelled "Rightt Blink" properly tagged as a right blink? My guess is no, which is why it's firing as soon as it appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you were begging for the hierarchy, so here it is. To summarize, left blink works fine, exactly as expected, right blink cycles close and does not reopen. Cycle layers animation posted above.

BlinkHierarchy.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the misspelled "Rightt Blink" properly tagged as a right blink? My guess is no, which is why it's firing as soon as it appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, for the love of Mike... That's what I get for trying to work on a small screen. The cycle layers was working, but there was no blink trigger. Thanks for the expert advice! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines