Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help me to eliminate strachiness of my character arms and body

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello my name is sugam pratap

my character so noodly i want to fix this noodle thing.i want to eliminate it.

Also i want my arms rub the belly but when i want to do so,the arms always held behind the belly

also his eye brows are not working correctly. also i want to send you my puppet so you can check it what is the problem.where should i send my puppet

Capture.PNGCapture 2.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing export puppet, uploading to g drive and sharing a link here can help. But including screenshots of the rig panel hierarchy is often a good first step. (Eg I don’t have access to my computer until tonight at earliest)

You said your character is noodly- could you explain what you mean by that? Is it the arms are stretching too much? The ik-arm behavior (new to v2.0) can help with that.

The arms being behind/in front of torso can be tricky. The upper arms look like should be behind body for your artwork. But you want the forearms in front of body. You can do that by splitting arms in half, so the layers are

- forearm

- torso

- upper arm

you then attach the upper arm independent layer to the forearm. It’s a bit trick/messy, but you can look st the Martin demo puppet for the hands on the giuitar which is a similar problem.

There are other ways such as Put arms in front of body, but put a small Waite patch in front of arms at shoulder to clip the arms cleanly. But it has problems too.

i would start a separate thread per problem if big problems. Eg eyebrows you have not said what goes not work. Eyes are tricky and might be worth a separate thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey alank thank you for replying me..

i am too tired in making this character i am sending you my puppet link please can you solve my problems

here the link  https://mega.nz/#!GuB3gAxL!wCNIV6MTHI3X6wCX1oQTH4PmQGFB352c0gW8_lv7viI

i want only little bit stretch and also can you solve the arm problem because i am not able to understand what you told me above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try to have a quick look when I get some free time, but no promises sorry. Got some work deadlines at moment. Just dropping in on forums when on break.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines