• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help! my sound works perfectly in all programs other than character animator.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help! my sound works perfectly in all programs other than character animator. ALl my setttings are the same in there as they are in all other programs but no sound. PLEASE HELP! I have my sound settings in Character animator the same as they are in all other programs and sound works in all of those but not in character animator. I am at a loss and Adobe will not respond. Someone please go through steps together with me to fix this.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you're not giving us much information to go on. Be sure your soundtrack for CA is in wav.format. If it isn't, you can convert it in Audition or similar audio software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is in wav. What bitrate will it take? I have tried 48 and 44.1. I know it should work with those. Also what else do you need to know to help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CA brings the audio clip in, it puts it on the timeline, I can even see the waveform. It plays smoothly just no sound. I am using ASIO on all other apps including pro tools, premiere, after effects etc and my system sounds are on and running fine too. CA has its setting set to asio and are using my interface as the device. What else could it be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid that's beyond my knowledge. The best I can offer is OkaySamurai's tutorial on Workflow using CA. The link is below. At the very begining of the tutorial he talks about editing sound in Audition and saving it for CA. Sorry. Best of luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUtRnMMOTmo&t=5631s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines