• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Error 405861230:237+36 adobe character animator error

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mothers day project I am making and finished it but for some reason I am getting this error code 405861230:237+36. I was having problems exporting to adobe media encoder  and saved what I could before restarting my pc. Upon restarting, media encoder works but now character editor says for one of my puppets it cannot find one of the visemes (oh) and theres is an error adn it wont load. I can click on the puppet and click "edit original" and everything is there in photoshop. Even the viseme that it seems no to be able to find. Also none of my other scenes will export. That is where I get the error code above. What can I do? I am using Adobe Character Animator 2020 version 3.2 I believe on Windows 10

Update - I ended up redoing the puppet that wouldnt load in photoshop from an older version of the file and imported that into character animator. After that, everything worked and exported as it should!

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To investigate the visemes further, look for the Lip Sync behavior on the puppet. If you open all the sections you should find a section that lists all the visemes and shows a count (0 or 1) of the number of layers with that viseme label attached. If you expand further, it should show the path to the layer the viseme has bound to. Does "Oh" have a mapping in that list? If not, you may need to add the Oh tag by hand to the Oh layer again. At certain times, CH will auto tag layers, but if it fails, you have to do it manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines