Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I fix the audio transfer issue.CH>AE

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few problems.

1. I couldn't find lip sing vismes. Or can't re lip-sync after I edited audio I created.

2. I try to import character animator into after effects.

I have seen videos on how to import videos in after effects, but the audio is silent. I try to do file>script> New comp from character animator ( but there no [new comp] I can import to.

I also try to run the script file and the same effect. No audio just the scene I created.

I did the normal way of importing still the same.

can someone help me please really appreciate it!

Dropbox - Photo Jul 24, 9 32 29 AM.jpg - Simplify your life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a new set of visemes from an updated audio file using “compute lipsync from audio” in the menu. Select the puppet and audio clip and away you go. You have to manually delete the old visemes if you are updating them.

Strange the video but no audio comes through. The only two approaches I use personally are to drag scene from CH window into AE (this creates a dynamic link), but what I normally do is export a video file per scene, check it, then load up into other applications. It just reduces the risk of interactions between the different apps, but the negative is you have to re-export the video by hand each time you make a change.

You could try exporting a scene video, make sure it plays back with audio using a movie player app, then import that audio into AE. If that does not work it might help isolate where the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The scene won't pop up either, and I did the same with drag and drop. How about adobe media encoder? I saw one video use that to export its video, but I don't know how it works exactly. Does this work the same as a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Media Encoder is what is run when you select “export media“ from the menu. It is how to create a video clip file from CH. You end up with a mp4 or similar file which you can load into your AE project.

Dynamic linking will refresh AE as soon as you change the puppet in CH, which is nice. But it can be sluggish on a smaller computer (like mine!!). So personally I normally export video clips.

If you export the file a second time and overwrite the old file then AE will pick up the changes in the file. But there is no link between CH and AE in this approach. It’s just two programs using files on disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines