• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I let puppet walking back and forth then return to the same potion?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

I have a sense need a puppet to walk forward and backward many times with music.

But don`t know how to let the walking back and forth then return to the then potion I want(the point it start walking).

There is any solution to work around?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

I suggest setting body speed to zero then use blends with a recorded X/Y position value to control the puppet position precisely. Or use AE and keyframing to move the puppet instead of CH. The normal walk behavior is hard to use to move the puppet when you need precision in movement locations.

https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/10/22/project-wookie-a-beginner-youtube-playlist/  - the wookie play list has some episodes on “linear blends” or “linear movement” if any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest setting body speed to zero then use blends with a recorded X/Y position value to control the puppet position precisely. Or use AE and keyframing to move the puppet instead of CH. The normal walk behavior is hard to use to move the puppet when you need precision in movement locations.

https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/10/22/project-wookie-a-beginner-youtube-playlist/  - the wookie play list has some episodes on “linear blends” or “linear movement” if any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alank

Thanks, Will try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines