• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I make a smooth walk cycle?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys whenever i try to make a walk cycle using character animator i get some problems in terms of gravity. my character walks like a gorilla. how can i fix this. and make it smoother.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you share a screen shot or video? One thing to watch for is the relative position of the head and neck handles. You might like to try moving the neck handle around a bit to see if it improves posture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, pin/bone positions are often the cause of this. Take a look at some of the template puppets like Walkbot and see where those pins are placed. Also, look at the tags section where you see the UI of the character with the joint placements. That will also give you an idea for where the pins should properly be placed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks a million guys for ur comments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines