• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change the scene without effecting the puppet?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change the scenes behind my puppet but not the puppet itself but every Photoshop image I import gets turned into a puppet. Is there a way to change the scene instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm new to this, but I think everything imported into Character Animator is a "puppet." At the bottom of the project panel, there are two buttons. One has a puppet icon, the other a scene icon.

In terms of changing scenes, drag it onto the screen and then it will appear in your timeline. From there, you can change it's length. So in order to get different scenes, just import them and then put them into the scene and change the length. It's irritating but everything imported into a scene starts from the beginning and goes for a long time. You have to grab the handles to make it longer or shorter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines