• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get my white background back after export?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm very new to charater animator. this is for a university project, i have completed my charater video and want to export it with the white background, however it keeps showing a black background in premiere pro which is what im using to finalise my video. ive tried exporting with media encoder and also ony using PNG sequence and WAV however both have still come up with a black background. i tried to create my own background in illustrator however this recognised it as a puppet and would not show the actual puppet i need over the top of it. 

what can i do to get a white background on premiere? my laptop isnt the best, storage is close to full and can be extremely slow, my deadline is next week and ive got a lot more to do and im starting to panic, what is the best way around this for me to show the plain white background? 

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless you put a background behind the puppet, it will export with no background (either black or transparent if you export with alpha).  You can add a white rectangle as a puppet in the scene, or you can export with alpha and lay dowen a white color matte in Premiere.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines