• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I scale my puppet to fit in the scene?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a puppet and it registers very well, but it is too large for the given scene size. I feel like this is an easy fix but I do not know how. Is there a way to scale down my puppet to fit or to maximize the size of the given scene so that I can record more than just my character's lips moving?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

In the behaviors, under Transform, you can scale the puppet. You can set it globally for the duration of the scene, or record a “take” and so adjust it during the scene.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the behaviors, under Transform, you can scale the puppet. You can set it globally for the duration of the scene, or record a “take” and so adjust it during the scene.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, easy to find once you know where to look. Just one thing, as soon as I made the puppet the right size, it stopped working. I picked one I thought I could use for a quick message for halloweeen and it's turned out  to be a pain. lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it not working? Is the camera not tracking or is it something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it just stopped moving. I tried to calibrate the camera but nothing happened.

I've gone to Adobe Express and created a short one with one of their puppets. I just wish it all worked like it's supposed to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very curious. It does sound like a camera problem, but I am unable to diagnose it further. What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines