• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I set different facial expressions & not have them overlap the neutral expression?

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make facial expression triggers but when I try, they overlap the neutral one. How do I get them to switch properly?

TOPICS
How to , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The normal way to make something get hidden is via swapsets. You put a trigger on each alternative, then add those triggers into a swap set. Then when one trigger fires, it hides the others. If you have a swapset, could you share a screenshot of the rigging showing the swapset and its contents, and a screenshot of the rigging hierarchy to understand where the triggers are?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, I realized what I did wrong. I was putting each expression into its own swap set instead of putting them all under one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines