Exit

how do you change the size of pupil ?

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well ... I tried to use transform and scale it worked 

but then, when used transform on pupils 

my puppet refused to track my eyes anymore (mouse & keyboard & camera all didn't work)

I removed transform 

and then my puppets track my eyes movement properly 

Is there any way to change the size of pupil beside of using the transform behavior ?

cuz when used on pupil, puppet's pupil doesn't track my eyes anymore

Any help would be appreciated  !

TOPICS
FAQ , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Could you show a screenshot of the rigging hierarchy?

Generally a layer can only be controlled by one thing in CH (they are not merged). Sometimes what you can do is create another layer inside a layer just for the purposes of adding a behavior. That is, create a new group inside your Left Pupil layer to enclose all the real content, then put the Transform on that nested group. The Left Pupil layer then will not have a behavior (and so be controlled by the Eye Gaze behavior, but the contents wil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you show a screenshot of the rigging hierarchy?

Generally a layer can only be controlled by one thing in CH (they are not merged). Sometimes what you can do is create another layer inside a layer just for the purposes of adding a behavior. That is, create a new group inside your Left Pupil layer to enclose all the real content, then put the Transform on that nested group. The Left Pupil layer then will not have a behavior (and so be controlled by the Eye Gaze behavior, but the contents will have the Transform behavior applied and so be scalable (e.g. to make pupils smaller like in Anime to indicate a "scared" expression).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not know that layer are controlled by one thing only the problem is solved thank you very much ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines