• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you copy animations?

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I am new to Character Animator, and I have a pair of characters that are twins. They have two separate models and the only difference between the two of them is their hairstyles. I am trying to get them both to flap their arms bird flapping style for a music video I am working on. Is there anyway that you can take a recorded animation of one arm flapping and apply it too the other arm? I need them to be flapping in unison and I need them to be doing it at the same time. Any help would be great! Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try using frame takes. Drag and hold one arm. Then drag and hold the other arm. Do a frame take and drag it out to the duration you want. Then copy and paste both takes and keep repeating. Then copy and paste all of this to the second puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a screen cap of what it looks like

Flapping_002.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines