• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change a section of the audio recording ?

Enthusiast ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way I can change a section of the audio recording in CH?

I would like to change a single word from the audio recording, but I want to do from CH so I don't have to re-import the audio track and re-do sync and everything.

Is there a way I can mute a section of the audio track and put another word on top of it and then comeback to the original audio track? 

Obviously I am trying to keep the timing of everything in the very same spot and that is why I don't want to re-record the original track. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

You can select the audio track, put the playhead at the start of the word to splice out, select splice from the menu, position to end of word, do it again, then click on the middle segment and delete it. Then import the new word and line it up.

Alternatively, you can edit the audio track in adobe audition and paste the new word in. I think you can use edit original on audio tracks too, otherwise just find the clip, edit, and put the new one back again. Or add a new track and just mute the old tr

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can select the audio track, put the playhead at the start of the word to splice out, select splice from the menu, position to end of word, do it again, then click on the middle segment and delete it. Then import the new word and line it up.

Alternatively, you can edit the audio track in adobe audition and paste the new word in. I think you can use edit original on audio tracks too, otherwise just find the clip, edit, and put the new one back again. Or add a new track and just mute the old track if cautious. The animation is not linked to the audio track - you can do whatever withou3t affecting the animation tracks. It is only if you run compute from lipsync again that would create a new mouth animation track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks... I did the split and positioned the new word in place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines