• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to do a South Park 'Real Head' character? The head moves up and down not the jaw.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I have a client who wants South Park style 'real head' character designs for one of his clients (probably the most famous example is the Saddam Hussein character concept). The nutcracker jaw would be perfect but the SP character's head moves up and down and the jaw stays fixed, 

Is it possible to do this in Character Animator?

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I figured this out, it was easier than I thought. I just needed to split the profile photo at the mouth, duplicate it for each of the mouth shapes, Aa, Ee, Oh, W-Oo, etc and adjust them to match the verbal sound the best that I could. So my head was just a layer with a mouth group in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't get it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines