• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to drag Scene around inside panel while zoom is set to 100% or greater?

Engaged ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes I need to zoom in on the Scene panel by 100% or more to check the lip synch of a puppet.

If the puppet stands off to the side for a whole scene, I can no longer see the puppet. The zoom process moves directly in towards the middle, which means I can't see the side of the scene.

I have tried everything I can think of to grab, drag, or scroll to the right or left, but nothing is working.

Any help would be apprecated. Thank you!

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

According to the shortcuts page(Character Animator keyboard shortcuts (adobe.com)), Alt-drag in the panel, or hold down Spacebar or middle mouse button while dragging in the Puppet panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the shortcuts page(Character Animator keyboard shortcuts (adobe.com)), Alt-drag in the panel, or hold down Spacebar or middle mouse button while dragging in the Puppet panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

I looked in the online user guide, but didn't think to look in keyboard shortcuts.

Correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES! I didn't even know there was a shortcuts file to check!

On a Mac, it's (OPTION and [Left Click]) to drag it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines