• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to play it frame by frame??

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello dear animators how can i play what i have recorded frame by frame. as you can see in the video i hold click in a certain frame to get a pose. but as soon as i let it go it snaps back to the default which is walking. i want it to freeze in that pose not snapping back to walking.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CH acts a little differently. For the walk, I highly recommend using "Position" and keyframes as the way to walk (as shown in the latest Walking tutorial) - that way it won't loop like it does with immediately or arrow keys. Things like walking and physics are simulations, happening live instead of being hard-coded to a frame, which is why you're seeing the continual loop even on a stopped frame. For the other stuff - everything "armed" (red dot) will reset if you change timeline position, because it's looking for realtime performance data to record, so it resets back to a zero default state. If you disarm things (click the red dot to turn it off), you'll noticed they stop doing that. Hope that helps.

https://youtu.be/gv_2Upvtm-M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oksamurai knows best... but if you are using cycle layers to do the loop, there are a few tricks like pause layers to control where it stops in the cycle. The other one is to use a swap set about the cycle layers so when walking you both change the swapset from the standing still image to the cycle layers and start the cycle layers going.

+Puppet (swap set on it)

- Static image

- Walking sequence (Cycle Layers behavior added)

-  -  1 (first image in walk sequence)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines