• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having such a tough time rigging

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave.  I really appreciate you taking a look.   It's been 2 days, and I feel I just made everything worse this morning by adding a blink.   This should be a simple character for me, I've used your previous projects as a guide in the past, and stole your eyes and mouth before, but with a fresh character I rigged, it's a mess.   All I really need with him are eyes to work and his jaw to just pivot when I speak.   No arms. No vowells.  No real body movements.  And I feel defeated.   I had close to what I needed yesterday with the mouth. I watched the rigging of eyes video and so many others.  I know my issue is using the crown and order.  But now I've tried so many variations it looks ridiculous.   

Heres a link to the Ch files and data.  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WYxpMZYlthtptFaK9NoqzYwoVvI-mwWZ?usp=sharing

I appreciate anyone who can help.  

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 11.21.33 AM.png

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

.puppet is not allowed to upload, so its in the google docs link!    thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines