• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't get the Character Animator to work.

New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems with the program. It downloads fine but when I log in and use any puppet it tells me there is an installation problem, but it doesn't tell me what it is. No character works, if I open it in the program I get a black screen and no option to play. I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled and nothing, I have uninstalled even Creative Cloud and reinstalled again, I still can't use it. what can I do?

TOPICS
Download and install , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instalei e desinstalei  o CH. A tela abre ,i mporta uma imagem das que oferecem. A imagem entra, mas não abre a tela para iniciar o trabalho Preciso ajuda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A blank panel like that suggests to me that there might be an issue with your GPU that is preventing Character Animator from rendering and displaying the scene with your selected character. If you go to the directory where your project was created (if the File menu is still operable, the "Reveal Project in Explorer" should help you find it; if not, the default location is in Documents\Adobe\Character Animator and the top of your app window suggests it will be in a folder name "Inicio de Evans proyecto"). Inside that should be a folder named "Ch Data" and inside that folder, I think there will be a file named "errors-by-oid.log" that may have some error messages that may help diagnose what is going wrong.

Dan Tull

Character Animator Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines