Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't understand how we can move the arm with trigger without cycle

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a puppet and she know a lot of thing, say hello with hand for example. I need she raises her hand but i don't find how she cans raise her hand with a keyboard trigger without use the cycle. Her others movement don't use cycle.

Thanks to help me, i'am a newbie in Character animator

Have a nice day

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

More recent versions of CH added a replay feature. You can record something with a dragger etc, then turn that into a replay and add it to the puppet. The trigger can then fire off that replay. You can record as little or as much in the replay. Eg drwgger for one hand, or full face expression etc too. Playing the replay just repeats whatever was included in the replay,

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More recent versions of CH added a replay feature. You can record something with a dragger etc, then turn that into a replay and add it to the puppet. The trigger can then fire off that replay. You can record as little or as much in the replay. Eg drwgger for one hand, or full face expression etc too. Playing the replay just repeats whatever was included in the replay,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohhh thanks you so much!!

And last question, how I can move two arms in same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a touch screen, i think you can do both at once. Otherwise record a first arm, rewind the play head, and record the second arm. This will hide the first recording, but it will be there.

If you need to see the first arm while recording the second arm, then add a second dragger behavior to the puppet then use one behavior to record the first arm and the second behavior to record the second arm. Just enable one behavior at a time, (You can rename behaviors if you want to - e.g. you could have a default dragging behavior, a Left Arm Dragger, and s RIgh Arm Dragger. The just arm the right dragger at the right time. (I rarely go this far myself... I just add a second behavior and only use it when i need to see my normal drags in the first dragger.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A big big thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines