• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem with the clipping mask

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with the clipping mask, I was busy updating the puppet when I realized that the clipping mask had a problem, It was working fine but, I guess it is following a change that I made, but as I made several changes before realizing the problem, I have no idea what is causing the problem, I tried to fix it, but I didn't can't do it. Do you have an idea ?

I know there is a lot of independent layer because of the paralax.

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the shadow under the chin is going wonky. I don't know (hard to work out from screenshots alone). Is the shadow one big shape or multiple strokes?

I was looking on the left side of the screenshot. I was trying to understand if the shadow was one object or multiple. It reminded me a bit of upper and lower arm problems with everything in the same layer, causing Ch randomness. Separating layers and grouping better to help Ch decide what goes in front of what (e.g. splitting forearm artwork from upper arm artwork) is what I was wondering about. But pure guesswork.

For these sorts of cases, I often export puppet, import it again (to have a copy that is safe to destroy), then start deleting things (eyes, nose, etc) in Ch that should not impact it (and Undo if needed!). Thin the puppet down to the minimal layers and behaviors where it still fails. Sometimes that helps identify the source of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the shadow is in one piece in photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines