• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have face an there types error's

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am face two error's when I try to launch Adobe Character animator "MFPlat.DLL was not found" and "MF.dll was not fount"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Thread moved from the Animate forums]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try to uninstall then reinstall the software. Something sounds missing!! You need to make sure you have compatible versions of different tools installed as they share some libraries. E.g. if you upgraded one application and not others. Best suggestion I have is upgrade everything to latest version and reinstall the CH software. No idea why the problem happened, but that is the first suggestion to try and fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using windows 10 N or K then download the media feature pack from the below link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack

Note- this link will only work if you are running an old version of Windows 10 N or K

For Windows 10 version 1903 and later, you can add the Media Feature Pack by going to Start Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature, and then locate Media Feature Pack in the list of available optional features.

Hope this helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines