• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting error code 205 when launching Character Animator on Windows 11. How can I fix this?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A screenshot is here.bandicam 2022-04-26 14-28-41-488.jpg

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

UPDATE: App is unlicensed. I literally paid for Creative Cloud All Apps. I will try re-logging in to CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: App is unlicensed. I literally paid for Creative Cloud All Apps. I will try re-logging in to CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did that work? If not, check to see if any other app that’s part of All Apps is working. That will help narrow down the problem. Contacting customer support is the best way to resolve these types of account issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot copy.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i paid for all app the same problem in windows 11 adobe fix our problem Pls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same error today. Win 11.  I'm fully licensed and all of the other CC apps work.

I'm sure it's an Adobe problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem on Windows 11 with error code 205 for the last 6 months, it's definitely not a licensing issue as all my other apps work perfectly. Adobe, please can you fix this issue ASAP...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I was away from work for a long time; just catching up now. Was your problem resolved back in August? I hope so! If so, please share exactly how, so others can benefit. If not, let’s figure it out.

I’ve seen others solve error 205 by signing out of Creative Cloud desktop app, rebooting, and signing back in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines