Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm not sure what's wrong with my mouth

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I feel like I've tried all the iterations of mouths being checked, creating lip synch behaviors but I can't get the other mouths to shop up when I'm talking. I'm just at a loss and asking if anyone feels like helping.

Thanks so much

ps 

Files aren't attaching I'm going to leave a wetransfer link. Thx

https://we.tl/t-HCamUEPAz9

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you use "Export Puppet" and share that file instead? This includes the artwork and all rigging. The file you shared does not have everything needed to look at your rigging. I tried to open the PSD file as well, but it said...

alank99101739_0-1628565978222.png

I did import the PSD file into CH just to see what happens, and everything seemed to work. I recorded an audio track and it moved the mouth etc. 

alank99101739_1-1628566441994.png

So maybe you have the audio hardware not hearing your voice? Adobe CH has its own "Audio Hardware" preferences that are not Windows settings. Try fiddling there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so wierd it works for you. Yeah I'm getting a signal in my audio meter.. but the mouth is not moving. Must be some small thing I'm overlooking or a bug.. here's a link for the puppet file.. thanks so much for your help

https://we.tl/t-mmmFRUEKl6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I think I got it working. I had lip synch behaviors attached to my nuetral mouth position as well as my top level of my heirarchy (see attached pic).. once I took away the behaviors on the nuetral mouth position the rig started working correctly. Thx again Alan k

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines