Copied

Any solution ?

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to consider combining some of your triggers into replays to free up some space. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that my triggers correspond to a twitch alert so i can't put them togheter, i need a 1 to 1 correspondence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are MIDI streaming boxes that can add more input to CH. I've also heard that some people have successfully used a game controller as their MIDI interface to CH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider getting a MiDI keyboard is another way - there are devices like and 88 key keyboard, or an 8x8 button box etc.

''You can also nest triggers some times. But you would have to provide more information on what you are doing now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MIDI sounds like a good idea but my triggers are triggered by autohotkey so i need to use autohotkey to automatize the MIDI keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines