• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need no lips moving when I use the camera in Ch!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problem to move my character, but I can found out to stop the lips moving.

What I need is that I can move my character when i make a rec without the lips do anything.

How did I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

You could try deleting the smile and/or surprised visemes in the rigging panel, either before or after the face is recorded.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean stop lip sync to audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes because I first will rec some movement for my Character, and after that I will use a mp3 file and Compute Lip Sync From Scene Audio.

But when I move my body Ch think that I I also move my lips, but I don't do that.

I have also cut the mic, but it don't help me.

So what shall I put off, so I can do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try deleting the smile and/or surprised visemes in the rigging panel, either before or after the face is recorded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to confirm, it is smile and surprised vizemes you are getting, not Ah etc sound positions? The sounds Lip sync generates so turning off the mic should eliminate them. There are a couple of expression vizemes as well. I generally just try to keep my mouth still during the face recording, then as Jerry said delete any stray unwanted vizemes later. I make sure I have a comfortable expression before hitting the reset pose button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines