• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was trying to find Dr.funkenstein puppet but can't find it anywhere......

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hey I was trying to find the Dr.funkenstein puppet, wanted to take it apart, want to see how the body turning works, I want to see how the keyboard trigger is used on this puppet but I can't find anywhere online.... I thought it a free puppet, i checked character animator free puppets page but couldn't find it.... Can you please give me a direct download link or tell me how to get this puppet..... Thanks.....
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shahriar,

Thanks for reaching out. Did you check this article: https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/exploring-new-ways-to-animate-with-adobe-character-animator-cc... ?

Check out this page to see the available puppets with Character Animator: https://character.adobelanding.com/puppets/

Adobe is not providing Dr. Funkenstein's puppet.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am looking for the same thing. The link provided do not have the Puppet included. Even if it something we have to pay for, is the puppet avaible to download? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you open the "Start Here!" project with Dr. Funkenstein, you'll see in the Project panel a folder called "Assets".

In a folder named "Incidental_Assets" there's another folder named "Cinematic_Puppets". This is where you'll find Dr. Funkenstein. You can select her in Project panel and do a File>Export Puppet to get it where you want. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines