Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ibgit2 error After Adding New Art Work, Unable to Open Project - Please Help

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 

Just as the title says, I cannot open the project now and I keep getting this error message: 

ibgit2 error -3(9/Object not found - no match for id (3bed787dd72305875df435fe68e7a09c324c811f)) returned from git_revparse_single(&headP, repoP, specZ)

I am trying to get the character up for a stream tomorrow, It would take me a day to rerig the character again from scratch. Please Help.

GameswithDeath

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be "libigt" as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"libgit2" *facepalm*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are normally fixed by adobe folks. There was a post describing how to do it, but it was pretty advanced. If you want to prepare, zip up the project directory and upload to google drive etc then be ready to share the link as soon as you see someone who knows how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alan, thanks for the response. Yes, I saw that post. Very beyond my skill level. I have it ready to go when/if I get a response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines