• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Character Animator to Premiere

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am NEW...I need to I think save the clip in Character animator...file extension chj?? something something.

Then I want to import it to premiere pro...

I am a teacher trying to create dynamic lessons for my elementary students. 

Please explain it like I'm five.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liana! How cool that you're using Character Animator for lessons! Probably the best way for you to do this is with Dynamic Link. Here are the instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-character-animator/user-guide.html/adobe-character-animator/using/expo....

You can just drag the scene from the Ch project panel to the Premiere project. I know that sounds too simple. But it really is that simple. Try it. If you still need help just post back here and we'll keep walking through it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dynamic linking (which can be done by dragging the scene from the CH windows over into the Prem Pro project) is definitely the easiest way, as Erica shared.

The only negative that can happen is my laptop is pretty slow when I do it that way. *IF* you find performance too slow, then other way is to use "Export Media" for your scene from the menu inside Character Animator. This will write out a video file onto disk, then you can load that video file into Prem Pro like any other video file.

There are two modes for export - one with transparency ("alpha channels"), the other without. You only need transparency if you want to animate just a character and have the character appear in front of another video clip (e.g. an instructor puppet walking around in front of a video of a animal and pointing at things). That is the only time you would need "transparency".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines