Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported audio does not play back in Character Animator

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm fairly new the character animator and am having issues with imported audio. 

I have imported an mp3 file but when I click play nothing happens. I've also tried a wav file and an mp3 file that had worked previously but is not working now. I've also tried creating a new project and putting it in that but it's still not working. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

TOPICS
Bugs , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 
In the timeline, on the very far left is an area with an audio icon. Clicking on this allows you to turn the audio on or off. If you don't see that icon it means it's been turned off. Try clicking in that area to turn it back on Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 8.39.06 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thing to check is the "Audio Hardware" preferences. Adobe does not use the OS defaults - it has its own settings. Might be worth checking where CH is sending its audio output (e.g. its not going to headphones but they are currently unplugged?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forgot to update the post but yes this is what I ended up doing. Not sure exactly what I changed as I only had one output available but I reclicked everything and went back into the project and it was working again.

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines