Importing project problem

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CHARACTER ANIMATOR...I am having a problem importing a project in Character Animator: I have project 2 open and want to close it and open project 4. When I attempt to import project 4 and click on project 4 in the Adobe file, the program reopens project 2. Also, the Ch program will not let me open any other project, and it will not let me close project 2. I cannot close project 2 without shutting down the entire program. And then when I reopen the program, it reopens with project 2 teed up ready to go. I don't want to ever see project 2 again, but I fear deleting it in the file because the way the program is acting, it just might delete project 4 or anything else.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead of Importing Project 2, Open Project 2 (using File > Open Project...). When you Import a project A into another project B, Ch copies the entire contents of project A to a new folder inside of project B.

Since Ch only allows one project to be open at a time, opening a project will close the current project.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines