• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Improving Camera System

Engaged ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, the canera system in Character Animator is very basic and simple.

I am wondering if we can improve it by having a 3D space?

So far, I have to manually resize the puppet to give it a 3D space effect like going away from the camera or getting closer to the camera, but with a 3D space? No need to. This also works for various objects on the background.

TOPICS
Camera , Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a separate "user voice" or something section where new ideas can be proposed and voted for. Ah, here it is "submit product feedback" at the bottom of the home page. https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911317-character-animator. Feel free to add a link here so others can find it afterwards and vote for it.              

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Alank!

I posted it here just to have a small discussion. Seems like this forum is more active than the user voice one hehe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After Effects now has a wonderful, enhanced 3D design space with an orbit tool and ability to see and move layers with a 3D gizmo (X, Y & Z). I'm going to use the suggestions link above to suggest it be added to Character Animator, although I wouldn't doubt Adobe is already working on it. There are some animators who shy away from AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines