Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In between/Cyclelayers back and forth doesn't work

Participant ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I placed one in between in my headturn (RP1 and RP2), checked the back and forth choice in the cyclelayer behavior and when I'm looking to the right it works, but when I'm turning my head back the cyclelayer starts again with RP1 and RP2 and does not going backwards from RP2 to RP1.

I'm working with Version 1.5, maybe it was a bug?

Thank you

o.

frage_drehung.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Sometimes behaviors don't get along well together. I think this might be a conflict between the head turner and cycle layers, which is why making it just a key is okay. This is an example of someone doing the cycle layers head turn that might help too: https://youtu.be/thDlCEuLzuY?t=352​.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found something out: When I'm using a key, it works like it should: RP1, RP2 and after release RP2, RP1. Hmm..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes behaviors don't get along well together. I think this might be a conflict between the head turner and cycle layers, which is why making it just a key is okay. This is an example of someone doing the cycle layers head turn that might help too: https://youtu.be/thDlCEuLzuY?t=352​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was another curious problem with the cycle layers: I've inserted a third in-between in the right profile layer and suddenly one of the in-betweens doesn't show up. So I renamed everythring in photoshop, renewed every cycle layer and trigger. Didn't work. I've thrown all the layers away in photoshop and replaced them with different layers. That was looking good. So I copied the old ones back into photoshop and now the right profil worked fine BUT now the right quarter didn't work. I repeated the steps and now everything is fine. That is an annoying problem because there is no logic behind it

But my character now finally is ready and I'm excited to try it out! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines