• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

in CC, How can i move the tennis racket?

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this example image, how can i move the tennis racket? tennis.jpg

I have a graphic in mind, did a few test CC and the racket when i move it, and looks very funny...(and change the angle of the tennis racket when it gets lower to the legs....)

sample graphic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

There are several ways of going about this.

• If you make the tennis racket “independent”, it should not get warped  with any other body movements.
  • There is also a fairly new Magnet feature if you want to be able to let go of the racket (E.g. drop it). When turned on, the racket will be stuck to the hand, but you can turn the magnet off and it will drop to the ground (or go flying off etc).
  • If you don’t want to do either of the above, put sticks down the length of the racket to stop it warping In the

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several ways of going about this.

• If you make the tennis racket “independent”, it should not get warped  with any other body movements.
  • There is also a fairly new Magnet feature if you want to be able to let go of the racket (E.g. drop it). When turned on, the racket will be stuck to the hand, but you can turn the magnet off and it will drop to the ground (or go flying off etc).
  • If you don’t want to do either of the above, put sticks down the length of the racket to stop it warping In the rigging panel (this is easiest approach, but does not guarantee zero warping).

I would also check the mesh - that image has lots of watermarks on it, so the mesh computation probably would not work well, so you will probably see strange mesh warping unless you clean up the image. Turn the yellow mesh icon on (bottom of scene/rig window) to see if the yellow mesh follows the shape of the puppet correctly.

To move the racket, I would put a dragger on the hand so you move the hand and the racket follows the hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i will give this ago.... ill let you now how it went

go CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to export the file using Adobe Media Encoder or Quick Export to MP4 or a series of sequential PNG files. Have you used Adobe Character Animator before? It is likely this particular animation is under copyright, so you would have to come up with your own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there! To move the tennis racket effectively, focus on your grip and stance. Ensure a comfortable grip, usually with your dominant hand at the bottom and the other supporting. Use your body rotation for power and accuracy. Practice footwork to position yourself well for each shot. Lastly, follow through with your swing for a smooth and controlled motion. Happy playing! :tennis:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines