• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

insert a picture

Participant ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm almost done with a video but the picture of the web address won't show up towards the end.  if someone could please help, that would be great.  Thanks!  Capture.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like you have the videoWebsite track below The Real Bob, so it’s being covered up — the tracks are listed in front-to-back order. Try dragging videoWebsite upward in the timeline to place it in front, or select it and choose Timeline > Arrange > Move to Top from the main menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the web address to show up but it 's in the middle of the video not at the bottom and I can't figure out how to make it appear towards of the end of the video 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving that pink bar to the right will make it show up later.

To position it at the bottom, select it and use the Transform behavior’s Position Y property:

CoSA_DaveS_0-1618276979856.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it!  Thanks so much for your help!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines