Inside Collision

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I would like to know if there is any way to constitute an object with collision within it. Better to explain, let's suppose that a circle has several smaller circles inside at zero gravity, and would like to drag it. I have tried to do this but the internal objects come out and collide only outside.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think CH does outer bounding boxes for such effects. So what You could try to do is do two half circles, maybe with a tiny gap? Or idependent somehow? But the idea is each half circle line would then get a bounding box around that half circle, so the middle of the circle would not be included. Or maybe do a line in a full circle but leave a gap in the line so the center of the circle is not considered a part of the object.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Giardinha2.JPGUnfortunately I could not get satisfactory results. Better explaining, I did the tests in separate figures of the ones I'm posting now. I made using circles halves and a ball. My final intention is this figure of a giardia simulating a face with small elements floating and colliding with each other and on the edges as the figure moves. In this case, I also tested with invisible barriers (opacity 0%). Nothing worked. Maybe I'll give up this addition on my character. But if this problem has not yet been thought by the developers, there is at least one tip. Thank youGiardinha.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. I'll try this process. Thank you very much.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing. Best options if that did not work is to record dragging the objects around by hand (you can use blends to get them to move in straight lines).

To use blends, you record a new X/Y position and then use the blend to move from the old to new position. https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/10/22/project-wookie-a-beginner-youtube-playlist/  Has a couple of episodes on how to do it if helpful. E.g. episodes 9 and 11. You can add a Transform behavior to a sublayer (e.g. each object to move around).

Its not as nice, but might get you going at least.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I'll try this process too. I'll post if it worked.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines