• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal Error (3.2x65)

Contributor ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Support. I am posting this for information purposes. If this is not the correct Forum location, please advise.

Today I had a total locked up of CH and I had to use Task Manager and end the task to recover. I have been receiving errors on an infrequent basis. I have not been keeping tabs on them. Now I will. Here is the first one.

I occured when I was working with the scene camera. I was attempting to set an X,Y and Zoom. When I clicked on the X's clock to set a position, the error occured. For what it is worth . . .

Platty Puss

TOPICS
Bugs , Camera , Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, i am not from Adobe, but this is the community forums. Some adobe staff are present, but i think there is a separate official support area.

Hmm, looking at https://helpx.adobe.com/support/character-animator.html?promoid=3NQZBDPS&mv=other there seems to be a link at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to ask questions here too, but there is no guaranteed response here. (I don't have a clue for your problem sorry.) [oops, added an import "no" after posting]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines