• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal error code: (1109000933:351+8)

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to import a character into CA, and it keeps spitting up this error message

Screenshot (68).png

 I followed the suggestion in this post and put both the project file and the puppet on my local computer, but that hasn't fixed the issue.  Any idea what else it could be?

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting this error constantly, among several others.  I cannot start a new project, insert any of the sample puppets or even work with puppets I have saved to my local drive.  The program is unusable since the last update.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.  I have also made sure to exclude the Character Animator folder from syncing with DropBox so I'm not sure what's causing the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, putting files on non-local drives can create a number of issues if things don't sync correctly. And moving them back to local, while a good step, probably won't fix the old existing sync error.

If all else fails, your best bet is to DM @DanTull for further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dave, I'm still experimenting with what's actually causing the errors, I'll give that a try if I can't make any progress today!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines