• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal error code: (405861230:237 + 36) attempt to index a nil value

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting an internal error code and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if anyone has a fix. I am unable to do anything in my project other than go back in history, but that doesn't seem to fix it.

The full text of the error is:

Internal error code: (405861230:237 + 36) attempt to index a nil value, Internal error code: (405861230:237 + 36) attempt to index a nil value

I'm on windows, using CA 2020. Sourcing from an AI 2020 file.

I have a backup of the project I should be able to revert to, only losing a few hours of work. Just wondering if anyone had a solution for this.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error when opening the project. Did you learn anything more or did you just revert to an older version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Usually going into your History panel and going back several steps fixes these kind of issues. These are usually found with sync issues, most prevalent if you have your files on a cloud backed system like Dropbox that might not sync everything correctly.

Some older threads might help as well: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines