• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inverted Eye Gaze

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loaded up the new version of Ch, it's AMAZING first off, but I'm running into an issue where my puppets eyes are inverted. Dave, via email, suggested I look at the scale values of my eye groups to see if they are negative, and they are not.

Is there anything else I can look at? Any tips or ideas?

The other issue i'm running into is that the eyes aren't necessarily working as they did before, but it might be related to whatever is limiting the inverted issue. So I'll ask about that later.

Thanks guys,

J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

OkSamurai's advice is perfect.

I had my 'eyeball' layer set as the 'pupil range' but changing it to 'right eye' [or 'left eye'] solved the issue of inverted gaze! I had to turn the eye gaze strength way down to keep his pupils in the right area though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just learned from the team "that can happen when the pupil size is bigger than the pupil range." If you make your alternate pupils smaller I believe it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OkSamurai's advice is perfect.

I had my 'eyeball' layer set as the 'pupil range' but changing it to 'right eye' [or 'left eye'] solved the issue of inverted gaze! I had to turn the eye gaze strength way down to keep his pupils in the right area though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This size inversion can also happen by accident due to stray pixels in a layer. You can get some *really* interesting effects at times. Not just clean inversion, but true wackiness. Project Wookie, Episode 21: Crazy Eyes - YouTube  and even more fun Crazy eyes demo - YouTube  have examples (just for the record).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines