• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to export all my takes merged into one?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have 3 takes on my scene and I'm trying to export them as a single sequence but I don't seem to be able to. Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

1.jpg

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Hi Ruiuk8,

I am unclear as to what you mean by a "take". However, CH will export everything visible in your time line as an .mp4 or .mov video file. I am having trouble ,looking at your time line, and seeing anything other than one "take". A little more explination might be in order for people to comment sucessfuly.

Be well, take care fellow pupeteer.   - Platty

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ruiuk8,

I am unclear as to what you mean by a "take". However, CH will export everything visible in your time line as an .mp4 or .mov video file. I am having trouble ,looking at your time line, and seeing anything other than one "take". A little more explination might be in order for people to comment sucessfuly.

Be well, take care fellow pupeteer.   - Platty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you explain a bit more what you mean by "export as a single sequence"? As Platty said, you can certainly export the whole scene as a single MP4 file.

I don't think you can merge the takes (the purple bars and audio clips) together though. I mean you could merge the audio clips with Adobe Audition I guess. You can collapse them to take up less vertical height by clicking the little down arrow (V) next to "Dragger" over on the left in the timeline. That does not merge the takes, just collapses the expanded rows into a single row to take up less space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines