• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to trigger start/pause timeline remotely ?

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi... I've been watching some tutorials but I still can't figure out whether it's possible to trigger remotely start/pause the timeline. It's kind of necessary for a live performance I'm planning. Thank you for your thoughts!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can remotely send a spacebar key event to Ch, it should play/pause the active scene/timeline.

There might be presentation remotes that can be configured to act like a bluetooth keyboard and send particular keystrokes, which would make it easier to hold for a performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply! That is wonderful to know. Can you direct me to a tutorial or documentation that could help me implement that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't have one off hand, but found this when searching around: https://www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/comments/10pc7zn/how_can_i_remap_a_wireless_presenter/

It depends a bit on what device you have/want, what OS your computer is running, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow that is perfect! Thanks for taking the time to help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to help! I hope you're able to get something working! ðŸ˜„

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines